Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Suse's Kinder Hip Pack Diaper Bag
More room than one would ever anticipate of this nifty diaper bag. It fits everything from your car keys to changing pad to pacifier bag to all your emergency essentials. As babywearer you will not want to be out and about without the Suse's Kinder Hip Pack Diaper Bag!
* changing pad that can be removed for washing
* a small pacifier bag
* a food bag that can be wiped off
* a small dirty diaper bag
* plenty of storage area
* dividers so you can organize your survival gear
* places for credit cards and cash
* hooks on the outside to hang the dirty diaper bag on or whatever else you need to carry
* a key holder with snap
* a fold up drink holder
* a cell phone pocket
* open zipper around the middle of the bag and it expands out to almost double the size if needed.
* unique one of its kind shoulder strap that unzips to double as backpack straps for the times when the bag might be a bit heavy sitting on the fanny or one shoulder.
* Can easily be moved from back to front or vice versa without disturbing baby in front or back
This is by far the most practical versatile babywearing diaper bag on the market!
This is what customers say:
Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say that the diaper bag arrived safely (and so swiftly!) yesterday. I didn't get a change to play with it and investigate all the pockets etc til late in the evening but when I did I was able to pronounce that the bag has "enough pockets and organization"! My family laughed, I've never said that before about a
change bag and I do have MANY! I used to do product review and even had a few that way, none of which are as well organized and compact. I'm looking forward to using it once my baby is born, with my carriers and a new coat too. I might use the bag before then as its also pretty good for taking stuff on a long dog walk! We often need a lot of
accessories, especially with puppies, and in my other life I am a dog training assistant, and so am often walking with puppies! ... Many thanks again for your superlative service.
Best wishes, Toddy
Look at all that fit into my diaper bag. I could survive with my children even overnight in the woods. We have everything from wet wipes, extra diaper, to small toys, mosquito spray, a little food, drink, change of clothes for baby, a leatherman, first aid kit, sun screen, drinking water purifier, to an emergency blanket, matches, and so on. You can see in the picture how much this little bag can hold. Don't underestimate it just looking at the size from outside in. Look from inside out and you'll see how much it really holds.